Quotes Love

This is such a cheesy title. But it is very important to really love the man in your life. Whoever he is, or in what context would you have this sentence understood. As for me, I have two men, if not three in my life. And no, I don't practice polygamy. The three "men" in my life are God, (which, I don't really need to include in the top three as he will always be on top), second, is my father, and the third is, well, my best friend.Loving men of different degrees is quite complicating. But it is fulfilling. It sends you to a roller coaster ride of feelings, prohibitions, inhibitions, anger, bliss and all other feelings that life in general could bring.

Quotes Love
Quotes Love

Quotes Love
Quotes Love

Quotes Love
Quotes Love

Quotes Love
Quotes Love

Quotes Love
Quotes Love

Quotes Love
Quotes Love

Quotes Love
Quotes Love

Quotes Love
Quotes Love

Quotes Love
Quotes Love

Quotes Love
Quotes Love